The Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS) offers three free electronic publications:
ODS Update includes news about ODS programs, staff publications and presentations, dietary supplement fact sheets, databases, meetings and exhibits. It is emailed to the ODS listserv two to four times a year.
The Scoop, our consumer-focused e-newsletter, is sent out quarterly. Each issue has a slightly different theme such as multivitamins or dietary supplements and aging.
ODS informs the listserv about timely announcements through the Special Supplement.
To receive these publications by email, subscribe to the ODS listserv. All past issues are available here on our Web site.
|ODS Update Library
- Vitamin D Standardization Program (VDSP) Symposium: Tools to Improve Laboratory Measurement (Oct. 30, 2013)
- ODS Goes to EB 2013 (Apr. 11, 2013)
- ODS Goes to the 2012 IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo (Jun. 18, 2012)
- Human Performance and Dietary Supplements Summit (May 17, 2012)
- ODS Goes to EB 2012 (Apr. 18, 2012)
- MyDS App: Now Works on More Devices (Mar. 9, 2012)
- Validation of Botanical Identification Methods (Jul. 18, 2011)
- RFP: Analytical Methods Validation (Jun. 28, 2011)
- ODS Goes to EB 2011 (Apr. 1, 2011)
- Funding Reminder (Feb. 17, 2011)
- More Ways Than Ever to Connect with ODS (Dec. 2, 2010)