Dietary Supplements Analytical Methods/Reference Materials (AMRM) Program
- AMRM Program Description
- A brief description of the AMRM program's goals, collaborators, program components, and achievements.
- Reference Materials for Dietary Supplement Analysis
- A description of the ODS-NIST collaboration to develop reference materials and calibration standards
relevant to dietary supplements, as well as their stage of development, public availability, and resulting publications.
- Dietary Supplements Laboratory Quality Assurance Program
- Information on the ODS-supported laboratory quality assurance program established by the NIST and how to
participate in upcoming exercises.
- Analytical Methods for Dietary Supplements
- Listings of analytical methods by stages of development (e.g., in progress, developed, validated) and supporting articles
in the Journal of AOAC International.
- Training, Education, Outreach
- Opportunities to link to ODS-sponsored conferences, workshops, meeting exhibits, presentations, and other activities
related to analytical methods and reference materials.
- Related Resources
- Links to Web sites of Federal government agencies and nongovernment institutions collaborating with or sponsored by ODS
to develop analytical methods and reference materials for dietary supplement ingredients.
- Terms and abbreviations used in this Web site are defined.