The Office of Dietary Supplements (ODS) offers three free electronic publications:
ODS Update includes news about ODS programs, staff publications and presentations, dietary supplement fact sheets, databases, meetings and exhibits. It is emailed to the ODS listserv two to four times a year.
The Scoop, our consumer-focused e-newsletter, is sent out quarterly. Each issue has a slightly different theme such as multivitamins or dietary supplements and aging.
ODS informs the listserv about timely announcements through the Special Supplement.
To receive these publications by email, subscribe to the ODS listserv. All past issues are available here on our Web site.
|ODS Update Library
- Share Your Ideas To Help Shape the Next 10 Years of NIH Nutrition Research (Mar. 7, 2017)
- ODS Invites Public Comment on Strategic Plan Draft (Aug. 30, 2016)
- Register Now: Upcoming NIH ODS Iron Workshop (Jul. 26, 2016)
- Administrative Supplement Funding Opportunity Announcement (Jun. 21, 2016)
- ODS Goes to EB 2016 (Mar. 22, 2016)
- ODS Dietary Supplement Research Practicum Applications Now Being Accepted (Mar. 15, 2016)
- Public Comment Invited on Dietary Supplement Label Database (Nov. 2, 2015)
- The John A. Milner Fellowship Program: Applications Accepted Until October 1 (Aug. 27, 2015)
- ODS Goes to EB 2015 (Mar. 19, 2015)
- Compilation of Statements About Dietary Supplements from 2015 DGAC Report (Mar. 16, 2015)
- ODS Invites Public Comment on Progress Report (Jan. 29, 2015)
- Two Announcements From the Office of Dietary Supplements (Sep. 26, 2014)
- ODS Goes to EB 2014 (Apr. 22, 2014)
- Vitamin D Standardization Program (VDSP) Symposium: Tools to Improve Laboratory Measurement (Oct. 30, 2013)
- ODS Goes to EB 2013 (Apr. 11, 2013)
- ODS Goes to the 2012 IFT Annual Meeting & Food Expo (Jun. 18, 2012)
- Human Performance and Dietary Supplements Summit (May 17, 2012)
- ODS Goes to EB 2012 (Apr. 18, 2012)
- MyDS App: Now Works on More Devices (Mar. 9, 2012)
- Validation of Botanical Identification Methods (Jul. 18, 2011)
- RFP: Analytical Methods Validation (Jun. 28, 2011)
- ODS Goes to EB 2011 (Apr. 1, 2011)
- Funding Reminder (Feb. 17, 2011)
- More Ways Than Ever to Connect with ODS (Dec. 2, 2010)